We at Seedling to Stump want our customers to know that in these unprecedented times we are taking steps to do our part and minimize the spread of COVID-19. We are taking all the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our customers and employees by monitoring the situation and following guidelines/recommendations from the government and health authorities to help flatten the curve.
We are doing this by actively monitoring the situation and practicing the following safeguards:
- Ensuring employees and customers maintain a physical distance of 2 metres apart wherever possible.
- Ensuring any employee who is sick self isolates for 14 days.
- Limiting the number of employees on the job site at any one time.
- Offering no contact service with payment online in order to support physical distancing.
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of any surfaces and equipment touched by employees.
We are committed to taking the best care of our customers and employees by providing the most up to date information and resources available; if you have any questions please contact us. We look forward to helping you make to most of your outdoor space this summer.